Friday, June 26, 2009

And here we go...

So... my sister and her friends are big into blogging and they all have adorable blogs detailing their families' happenings. My sister is always telling me that I should start a recipe blog, since I love to cook, or a blog about our adventures overseas, I mean Louisiana. (sorry, seems that way sometimes!)

So, I decided to give it a go!

The plan is for me to share recipes that I have either created and/or found and tweaked a bit. You see, I am actually not a big "recipe cooker." I tend to look at recipes and watch cooking shows to learn techniques and get ideas and then just sort of put things together. However, if I have never made something I will usually try an actual recipe the way it is written to get it down and then decide if I should change things the next go 'round.

And since we live far away from family and friends, I think I'll always use this as a way to update you on what's going on with the Pattersons!

We'll see how it goes...

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Get going Kin Kin!!! We are ready for some recipes!!! and a blog makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited Caroline for your blog....I enjoy cooking but tend to make the same 5 things over and over again. Looking forward to some new recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails