Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Back!

Wow, it's been awhile, hasn't? Did you miss me? I hope so.

Sorry to all of you who have been serving your families cereal for dinner during my blogging hiatus. Just kidding, I am sure you survived just fine without me considering I am not even sure if anyone reads my blog! I hope I'm wrong. (Please tell me if I am.)

You see, I have been in a little bit of a funk lately. Over the last few months, we were in and out of town and there were a few things going on that really prevented me from wanting to try new things in the kitchen or have the motivation to write down the things I did. I hope you understand.

But now, I'm back! Get ready for some new recipes that I hope you'll enjoy!

Until then...

2 comments:

  1. yes only cereal here at our house! thank goodness the button will get good food now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Caroline is back! My kitchen will be so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails